Pages

Procrastination station

This week, week two of SAHMhood and the week of  having no plan, I used whatever spare time I could find to clean and cook. I made a wonderful strawberry cake and chicken stock...
that led to carrots for my babe...
and yummy, tender chicken...
that found its way into enchiladas...
and my grandma's chicken salad--my favorite!!!
(The recipe for this one may be coming soon. Must get Sweetie's permission first.)
While these may appear to be fine accomplishments, to me it SCREAMS avoidance. Be warned that whenever my house is clean and there are plenty of prepared dishes to enjoy, there must be something big that I am trying to put off... unless it's Christmas. I could spend some length of time analyzing what I'm trying to avoid or why I'm trying to avoid it, but I'd much rather bask in the glory of my productive coping mechanisms. Besides, there's always next week!

No comments: