Pages

Recovering from vacation

Oh my goodness. Have you ever been on a vacation where you did so much that you came home and felt like you needed to go on vacation? Well that is the exact experience we had returning from Disney World last week. We ate and ate and ate (my favorite), explored 3 of the 4 parks on the vast Disney campus, took a day trip to Vero Beach, connected with friends, played with Addie in the pool, spent a few short hours with my uncle and oh so much more!

Did I mention the eating? Good food = a good trip in my book and let me tell you, it was good. I will say that Disney does food extremely well. I'm not talking about the burgers at The Magic Kingdom--I'm referring to the many many restaurants throughout the property, and lets not forget Epcot. Sigh... Dear Epcot, how do I love thee? We went at the start of the International Food & Wine Festival. Love, love, love. I will not go into a great amount of detail here so as not to sound like a promotional site, but you really should check it out. Amazing.

I will reflect more on our trip in the days to come, but here are a few pictures of our adventure...





Last but certainly not least, a huge Thank You!!! to Paul & Kim, our very dear friends who invited us to join them at their Disney Vacation Club Villa at the Old Key West Resort. We love you and had the best time!

No comments: