Pages

Gorgeous day

After my complaining yesterday, I am amazed that we are sitting here with our windows open, basking in abundant sunshine and temps in the 70's. We have to soak it up fast, because rain and a cold front are headed this way. Despite the pending storms, Addie and I are enjoying the company of my sister and brother-in-law tremendously.

First, we went out to the library for their annual Halloween party. Addie loved being Nemo again, but was a little confused as to why we weren't having story time.





Then it was home for lunch, where Addie ate an apple like a big girl for the very first time. I don't know if she had more fun eating it, or if we had more fun watching her!





After her nap, we will head out to Keeneland to watch the horses race and soak up this beautiful day while we can. Pictures I'm sure will follow.

Have a fun and safe Halloween!!!

No comments: