Pages

Pigtails

Is there anything cuter than a little girl in pigtails? I don't know if I can tell you. I have had somewhat of a saga throughout Addie's short life trying to get her hair to work with me in this specific way. However, in the last few months, her little locks have grown quite a bit and I decided to try again. Success!







She put up a pretty decent fight as I tamed these pesky strands into place. Sorry, love. You are out of luck! Much to your chagrin, I can promise that you will surely see many more of these side piggies in your future... followed by lots of extra sweet kisses.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

oooo I love those little piggietails! We could have probably done that with Micah's hair before the big cut! What a sweetie you've got there!

sara said...

Thanks! I love them too and have piggied up her hair almost every day since then. I can't get enough!!!