Pages

In my belly

Can you tell I'm excited about being able to eat somewhat normally again? I think this makes the third post about food in a week. To me, good meals are just about the most interesting thing happening in my life right now so I simply cannot help myself. Actually, it's quite the opposite and I'm helping myself to most everything in sight (except chicken... still can't do it). So with that, here's the latest--a veggie sandwich made with some super tasty delish homemade whole wheat bread, pine nut hummus, baby spinach, cucumbers, shredded carrots, roasted red peppers, cherry tomatoes and swiss cheese.


The tricky part was eating it as my masterpiece came apart several times, but let me tell you it was worth it. Add a little stack of jalapeno kettle chips on the side and I was only a few bites away from heaven. Yeah, I'm pregnant.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

I want that sandwich. And I also love jalapeno kettle chips when I am pregnant (and jalapeno cream cheese "poppers.")

sara said...

Oh I'm glad I'm not alone!!! For a while there it was PB&J sandwiches with the spicey chips... I'm so glad it shifted to veggies. :)