Pages

Moving right along

Thank God for the second trimester and the energy lift that comes along with it! Yesterday I cut all the pieces for Addie's birthday banner and I finally finished the hat I've been working on since January. January!! Remember the fancy hat I made at Christmas? Well this one has an organic cotton pale pink body with a 1 in. hot pink grosgrain ribbon thread through the eyelets. I adore it and think it will be perfect on a special baby's head for springtime!


Now my fingers are itching to cast a new project on the needles. I haven't knit anything for myself since my very first project (which I ended up not really loving), so I think it's time to make something for little old me! This fantastic Classic Elite Portland Tweed that my sister gave me for Christmas cannot sit around unfondled any longer.


With a trip to chilly Omaha just around the corner (literally--Addie and I fly out on Saturday), I think I must go and bask in our sunny 65 degree weather and whip up a pair of toast for the journey.   

No comments: