Pages

I can't stop

I think everyone with young children (and perhaps older ones too, but for now, this is all I have to go on) can relate to the concept of pockets of time. Very rarely do I have a great chunk of minutes, or heaven help me--hours, in which I can accomplish whatever I'd like. Nope, instead I have tiny little pockets. A few moments here and there when both the girls are content at the same time and I am free to run and complete a small little task super quick, before a hole rips in the pocket and it's all gone.


Usually I find myself running to brush my teeth, get dressed, empty the dishwasher, fix a quick snack (for me, not them), send a chat message on Skype or simply go to the freakin' bathroom. But now that I have discovered these darling little gems, I can't help myself from staying in my pajamas until the next pocket comes along just so I can make another one...



Sniff, sniff... I smell a giveaway in the near future.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

How wonderful to have found a fun way to be creative with a new babe in the house! There are seriously adorable! Looking forward to that giveaway!

sara said...

Thanks, Kerry! I'm thinking it will come in the next week or so. I want to make a few more first. Any color requests/suggestions?