Pages

Friday Pray Along

I had so many fun and interesting ideas for my I Love... posts this week. Stories about our Valentine's Day, an update on my thyroid, a break-down on cloth diapering and how we do it--maybe next week. Because for us, this week, there was another plan. A pukey plan. Pun intended.

Oh yes, Fred and Wilma have been at it again--my life savers, tumbling and soaking and extra rinsing the sick away. At least I hope it's away. We're getting there.

This winter seems as though it has been particularly brutal with all the little bugs and colds circulating around and around. That alone leaves me desperately waiting for spring, along with its open windows and fresh air, gently cleaning our space and the air that we breathe. I am SO looking forward to it.

In the meantime I pray for the little bodies that are building up strong immune systems one sneeze, cough, fever and yes, barf at a time. I also pray for the parents that are the recipients of said symptoms, the wipers of noses and soothers of sick babes. Please God, lead us swiftly to a healthy spring. Amen.

Won't you pray with me?

Here's how it works: Leave a prayer request in the comments on Friday's posts. It can be anything--something you are thankful for, a friend you are worried about, a desire from your heart... Anything. By leaving a comment you are also committing to pray for others who comment as well. We'll start fresh each week. That's it. You can even be anonymous if you wish.

No comments: