Pages

Friday Pray Along

Today my prayer is short, but heartfelt. I need to ask that God may feed the desire in my heart to do all things in each day to His glory. I ask to be reminded that with every tear I wipe from the face of my babes, in every load of laundry, in each trying moment and with every mess I clean, I am doing it all to fulfill His purpose in my life and in those I serve around me and not just for a worldly good. Amen.

Here's how it works: Leave a prayer request in the comments on Friday's posts. It can be anything--something you are thankful for, a friend you are worried about, a desire from your heart... Anything. By leaving a comment you are also committing to pray for others who comment as well. We'll start fresh each week. That's it. You can even be anonymous if you wish.

2 comments:

lee zuhars said...

I am praying today that the Lord will help me to be a blessing to my family. I pray that they will see the light of Jesus through my life.

sara said...

Lee, I know I have seen that light in you. I will pray that others, including your family, see it too.