Pages

Lena's room

Before Addie was born, we worked for months on her nursery. We painted, picked out bedding and curtains, searched for furniture, the whole shebang. Of course with baby #2, we were a bit more laid back. We decided Lena would have the same furniture and I eventually gave into using the same bedding as well. After a lot of "discussion" we determined that we wouldn't paint her room and just leave it a neutral color. I have all the materials to make some curtains, but that project is still on the to-do list. (The plan is for the girls to eventually share a room, so this is just Lena's temporary home until she shacks up with her big sister.)

Is Lena getting the short end of the stick? At first you might say, yes. However, I have yet to reveal the piece de resistance. My sister purchased the most gorgeous prints from Sarah Jane Studios to grace the wall above Lena's crib. To say I love them would be an understatement.



So cute and simple and perfect. Just like our girl.

I think when the day comes for Addie and Lena to bunk up together, we might need to add this to the collection.



No comments: