Pages

The day after


After a fantastic day of my husband, father-in-law and daughter doing all they could to make me feel relaxed and special, how is it that I am so exhausted this afternoon? Perhaps I am experiencing the dreaded first day back to work feeling after a much needed vacation. All the rest in the world and then it's back to the normal duties that were piling up sinister style while waiting for your return.

Thankfully, I am now well-equipped to deal with my lengthy to-do list... Yoga accessories, gift certificates and the promise of a prenatal massage adorn the edges of my massive plans for housework. And the view of these lovelies in the center of my kitchen doesn't make the work so bad either...



Thank you, sweet family, for all you did to make Mother's Day feel so incredible. I am so very blessed. Love, love, love you.

No comments: